Spanish Devil Fondue
Here is one of the recipes we featured last week at 'How to: Fondue' for your cooking pleasure!
• ½ lb. Casa Mendevil, shredded
• ½ lb. Tres Leches, shredded
• ½ lb. Urgelia, shredded
• 4 teaspoons cornstarch
• 1 ¼ cup dry white wine
• 2 teaspoons paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon cumin
• 1 teaspoon lemon zest
1. In a bowl, combine the cheeses and toss with the cornstarch.
2. Pour wine into a fondue pot (or heavy bottom saucepan) and bring to a boil over medium heat.
3. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the cheese in four stages, stirring between each addition. Continue to stir gently in a figure-eight pattern until the cheese is melted and smooth.
4. Stir in the paprika, cumin and zest.