Sour Beers Attack! Sours are a broad-reaching category including a breadth of styles and brewing techniques—from historic lambics and other traditional Belgian and German brews to today’s wild, wild West of experimental sours and wild ales. These sours are out of this world!
- Jack's Abby Cranberry Berliner - Massachusetts, $12.00/4pk
- Weyerbacher Sexy Motherpucker - Pennsylvania, $14.50/6pk
- Duchesse de Bourgogne Belgian Ale - Belgium, $12.75/750ml
- Oude Geuze Boon Black Label - Belgium, $15.50/750ml
- Rodenback Alexander Foederbier - Belgium, $16.00/750ml