Come meet Karen from Vineyard Road, wine wholesaler and importer, as she highlights a few oldie-but-goodie staples and a handful of new arrivals. From a heavenly Corsican rosé to a superb Chenin Blanc from one of the fathers of biodynamics, Nicolas Joly, to Pedro Rodriguez's Ribeira Sacra unoaked tinto...these are a few beauties you do not want to miss!
- 2015 Domaine de Vaccelli "Juste Ciel" Rosé (grape: Grenache, Carignan)
- 2012 Kiralyudvar Tokaji Furmint Sec (grapes: Furmint, Hárslevelű)
- 2013 Nicolas Joly Savennieres les Vieux Clos (grape: Chenin Blanc)
- 2014 Dominio del Urogallo "La Fanfarria" (grapes: Mencía, Albarin Tinto)
- 2014 Guimaro Ribeira Sacra Tinto (grape: Mencía)