On Saturday Jackson is back pouring some fantastic MISE wines. Having recently visited Julien and Antoine Sunier in France, he's pouring Julien's Morgon Cru Beaujolais with stories in tow. Jackson will also show two Verdicchios made in two different styles. The first is from Ca'Liptra, a winery in Le Marche, Italy started by Giovanni Loberto after working for years with his mentor Corrado Dottori at La Distesa, also in Le Marche. Ca'Liptra's Verdicchio is blended with 20% of Trebbiano and aged in all cement tanks. La Distesa's Terre Solvate is a blend of Verdicchio, Malvasia and Trebbiano and fermented in both steel and concrete. Come tastes the similarities and differences between these two natural winemakers! We'll also have Poggio Trevvalle's 100% Sangiovese and Closerie des Moussis's biodynamic Bordeaux blend.
- Ca’Liptra, Caliptra (2014)
- Azienda Agricola La Distesa, Terre Silvate (2014)
- Julien Sunier, Morgon (2014)
- Poggio Trevvalle, Morellino di Scansano Passera (2014)
- Closerie des Moussis AOC Haut Medoc (2013)