Dionysus, or Bacchus to Caravaggio and the Romans, was the mythological Greek god of winemaking, partying and fertility. With the Greek Orthodox Easter approaching on May 1, we thought it appropriate to celebrate Dionysus' homeland and open a bunch of Greek wines. Γεια μας!
- 2015 Estate Argyros, Atlantis Rosé (grapes: Assyrtiko, Mandilaria)
- 2015 Gai'a, 14-18H Rosé (grape: Agiorgitiko)
- 2014 Gaia Assyrtiko Wild Ferment (grape: Assyrtiko)
- 2014 Gaia Notios White Wine (grapes: Moschofilero, Roditis)
- 2012 Uranos Xinomavro Thymiopoulos Vineyards (grape: Xinomavro)